New Vacancy: Welder/Fabricator
Fans and Blowers are seeking a full time Welder/Fabricator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business in a very stable and secure role, within a welding position in a great working environment.
• Read and understands engineering drawings & specifications.
• Welding processes to include MIG and TIG welding.
• Set up, Monitor and Weld the components within the parameters of the specific weld procedure.
• Grinding work as required.
• Adhere to Company quality procedures.
• Compile & record weld maps and traceability record sheets.
• Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies.
• Delivery of Quality products that meet all requirements to meet production deadlines.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
• Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
• Dayshift position, full time with hours over Monday to Thursday.
• Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
• Salary tba subject to experience.
To Apply, please send CV to [email protected]
Return To News
Keep up to date with our
Introducing a world leading axial fan rangeView more
Centrifugal specialistsView more
Laser cutting servicesView more
New digital media for 2022View more
On-site service and maintenanceView more
On-site nitrogen production plantView more
Meet our new engineering GraduateView more
Corporate VideoView more
New factory signageView more
New Namwon Turbo BrochureView more
Discovering a New Frontier with Turbo Blower InnovationsView more
A fresh new look for our websiteView more
New Vacancy: Welder/FabricatorView more
Duncan Celebrates 25 Years at Fans and BlowersView more
Weatherproof Acoustic Enclosure to meet noise restrictionsView more
Fresh Look for the Flat BedView more
BSZ Fans On Their Way To EuropeView more
High performance products
Fans & Blowers