For high pressure applications
The QZ range of industrial centrifugal fans is ideal for high pressure applications. The QZ centrifugal fan can be supplied as both direct drive and belt driven or with thickened casings to achieve lower noise levels.
- Duties ranging from 0.024 m3/s - 1.7 m3/s.
- Can be designed and manufactured to ATEX certified specifications.
- Range of sizes allows for most industrial needs to be met.
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Tested to BS 848 / ISO 5801 standards.
- Ancillaries available.
The QZ range of centrifugal fans can lend itself to a variety of industries and applications. This range can often be seen to support air knives in industries such as food and waste management. This range also suits combustion air applications in cremation, incineration, ovens and kilns. For other and bespoke applications, please get in contact.